DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery question.

BrianMavic89

Reactions
Hi, I store my mavic mini batteries when not in use at around 50 percent. I was woundering is it best to let the remaining 50 percent drain once taken out of storage or just charge them straight from 50 percent? many thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I may not have explained it properly. Putting air time aside, I just wasn’t sure if you just charge them straight out of storage or let the batteries drain the remaining 50 then charge, so it counts as a cycle you know? Sorry for stupid question, just want to keep the batteries for as long as possible :)

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I may not have explained it properly. Putting air time aside, I just wasn’t sure if you just charge them straight out of storage or let the batteries drain the remaining 50 then charge, so it counts as a cycle you know? Sorry for stupid question, just want to keep the batteries for as long as possible :)
Just charge them to full when ready to fly.
Also, when stored at 40-50%, be sure to check the about once a month and charge them back to the 50-60% level.

Reactions: BrianMavic89
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike