DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery ruined due to charger?

awraynor

Reactions
First the one battery went bad, and now a second. Seems one of the plastic bridges are gone in the same position. I've been using the hanatora 4-bay charger. The performance was good, but with the bridge gone they won't make contact for charging. Anyone had similar issues with batteries or the charger?

20220711_171405.jpg

First the one battery went bad, and now a second. Seems one of the plastic bridges are gone in the same position. I've been using the hanatora 4-bay charger. The performance was good, but with the bridge gone they won't make contact for charging. Anyone had similar issues with batteries or the charger?

View attachment 151954
Seems odd how the same one is broke off on both batteries. I’d say something not right on the charger. I know that’s an understatement but…..

Reactions: awraynor
I have three DJI drone and I only use DJI chargers and have never had any issues. Unfortunately some aftermarket accessories are not made as well as a DJI product, paying less doesn't mean that you are going to get a reliable product.

Reactions: rp6 and awraynor
I have three DJI drone and I only use DJI chargers and have never had any issues. Unfortunately some aftermarket accessories are not made as well as a DJI product, paying less doesn't mean that you are going to get a reliable product.I

I had heard good things about it and it could charge all 4 batteries at the same time. I've ordered 3 more batteries and will stick with the DJI product from here on out. May not be the problem, but guess I'll never know.

It does look like the contacts on the right are badly spaced and, therefore, could damage the plastic separators on the batttery.

I would say that both should signs of bent or badly spaced contacts, look at the leftmost two contact on the left connector.

Reactions: awraynor

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143