DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Storage Inside a Nanuk Case (Air 2s)

Mr Mint

Reactions
I have recently received the Nanuk 915 hard case and I have been storing all 4 batteries in the case with the drone. If I store these batteries for more than a week will I do any harm to the batteries while in the case or is it better to leave them outside of the case? Any comments would be appreciated. Thank You Mr Mint

you will not harm the batteries but remember that they do get warm during the auto discharge cycle if they are stored with a full charge ,but if you drop them down to around 40-50% as after flight then they will not go into the auto discharge cycle, just avoid very hot places and conversely damp and cold areas

Reactions: merak75
I have always stored mine in the case and have not had any problems

Reactions: old man mavic
It is good to hear that when storing batteries inside the case, there are no issues I guess I will continue to store my batteries in the case even when they have a full charge. Any other comments...Mr Mint

I was storing my batteries in a hard case and stopped doing it.
When the batteries started self-discharging they got very warm when left in the case.
With 3 of them in the closed case surrounded by foam, I didn't want to see if they get hot enough to catch fire.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle