DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Temperatures not appearing in Logs since DJI Fly Updates

volition

Reactions
Hi Guys,

My first flight on V1.1.8 I noticed that the Battery Temps didn't show in my Airdata UAV logs. I thought that v1.1.9 might have fixed it but had same issue today. Can someone confirm a similar issue or is it specific to me.

V1.1.8
Zero Batt Temp.png

V1.1.9
Zero Batt Temp 9.png

I noticed that as well. I'm using standard fly app for android i also noticed in the logs that a manned aircraft was detected but never got notification

Reactions: ninja_geezer
Snap ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bearsfan77
it seems that it is related to the MA2
i have a MM and i used the 1.1.9 app on Monday 14th , just after it came out on IOS, and upon sending my flights to airdata the battery logs are all there as before

it seems that it is related to the MA2
i have a MM and i used the 1.1.9 app on Monday 14th , just after it came out on IOS, and upon sending my flights to airdata the battery logs are all there as before
Thankyou. I included the link to this thread in the support email so hopefully they see your comment. Muchas Gracias

Thankyou. I included the link to this thread in the support email so hopefully they see your comment. Muchas Gracias
i just went and tried an older version of the app on my MA2, battery readings are back working fine on the version ive just tried ,they just work as you said on 1.1.8 and 1.1.9.
Screenshot 2020-09-17 152429.png

ok have a look at this .......it shows some temp reading data but not all click on the tabs and you can see...MA2 latest go fly app.

ok have a look at this .......it shows some temp reading data but not all click on the tabs and you can see...MA2 latest go fly app.

seems that if you use old drone firmware you get a temperature warning at starting up drone(when they updated firmware the message was not appearing) That thread noticed the battery log problem in trying to troubleshoot the error message they were receiving.

This possibly may indicate that DJI have disabled those logging capabilities by choice. You never know. Or the log file format has changed and Airdata is now reading the field incorrectly. I’ll let Airdata know too, see if they can have a look,

Will wait to see DJI’s response is

i got this from air data this morning.

Thank you for reporting this.
We are aware of this issue.
It does appear that the Fly app updates have caused these issues. We have reported this to DJI and will hopefully hear back soon with a fix!
Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions.
Thumbswayup

i got this from air data this morning.

Thank you for reporting this.
We are aware of this issue.
It does appear that the Fly app updates have caused these issues. We have reported this to DJI and will hopefully hear back soon with a fix!
Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions.
Thumbswayup
[/QUOTE
Thank you for reaching out to them.

Reactions: ninja_geezer
No problem. ;)

Running a Mavic Mini with DJI Fly 1.1.9 on iOS and airdata.com is not showing battery temp data since Sep 20th, 2020. By Sep 22nd, 2020, it only reports a steady 32ºF and that isn't correct. The app does show in-flight temps as I fly, so I don't know what's going on with that. I can't recall if I did some sort of update or not.

update from Airdata.

Hi Paul,

We're happy to report that DJI reached out to us regarding the missing battery temperature information after the recent Fly app updates. They have identified the issue and will rectify the discrepancies in the next version.

The Airdata team thanks you for your continued support!

All the best,
Trevor

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61