DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Update

Sheppie

Reactions
Did the latest Mini 2 FW update not include a battery update. Just making sure that I did not miss something.

Did the latest Mini 2 FW update not include a battery update. Just making sure that I did not miss something.
I don't think that if the app or the controller or the drone get an update it necessarily means the batteries need one also.

I don't think that if the app or the controller or the drone get an update it necessarily means the batteries need one also.
Thanks, but more often than not when their is a FW update for Drone it includes a Battery update.

Hello Sheppie:

I just completed the update and cycled through my 5 batteries. None of them seemed to be updated, so I’m assuming no battery update was included.

Howard

not every firmware update includes a battery update as well the easiest way to tell is if you are doing the update through the app ,then as the update progresses and there is a RC update and or battery update then at some point the RC battery charge level lights will start flashing as it is being updated then ,if the battery requires updating as well then the same thing will happen as the battery is being updated

Reactions: ehje
There aren't near as many updates to the batteries as the other equipment. The batteries aren't very complicated compared to the app, the drone and the controller. But, when there is one, remember that each battery is a separate device and each needs to be updated. I've known so few that I sometimes wonder if the update stays somewhere in the app or drone to apply to other batteries later. Good question, if that is possible. I don't remember a succession of battery updates as I put in another battery.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929