DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Upgrade - how to perform it?

Gustavo Aguiar

Reactions
Hi, eveyrone!
I need some help to understand how to upgrade batteries properly. I mean, I am used to upgrade Mavic and the RC together using the DJI Assistant installed on my PC, but I am not sure if this way the batteries are upgrade, even if I put all others into the aircraft.
The reason I say that is because when I last upgraded to 01.04.0000 using the DJI Assistant and after that the DJI Go App showed me a message asking to upgrade the fw again because an inconsistency was found and this message succeed until I changed all my other batteries.
By the way, the firmware 01.04.0100 says something about: "Optimized Intelligent Flight Battery firmware updating." Does it mean that the batteries needs an upgrade?
Thanks in advance!

When you upgrade firmware on the aircraft either with app or with assistant the battery that's installed is upgraded if needed. Obviously you need to repeat the procedure with all your batteries.

Reactions: Gustavo Aguiar
When you upgrade firmware on the aircraft either with app or with assistant the battery that's installed is upgraded if needed. Obviously you need to repeat the procedure with all your batteries.
Yes, of course, but I am curious because I never saw a warning telling me abut there was a battery update available to repeat it all over other batteries.

When the batteries need updated, DJI GO will show you a prompt like this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MSPencer