DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery

mavic53

Reactions
Is it right that if you leave the glasses attached to the battery/controller pack despite the battery being switched off it stll drains the battery? I got to my shooting site and found glasses no go due to battery flat. I only charged it as I thought a couple of days ago.

Are you sure that you did power down the controller?
I haven't seen or heard of this, but I disconnect my glasses when I am done flying and packing into case.

I have powered down the glasses before using the correct power down sequence and after several seconds they would power back up. This has happened several times so now after the screen goes dark a I wait to make sure it does not power back up by itself. Also is it possible you didn't do the complete power down the controller and just muted the screen? In that case the glasses go clear but the LED's on the controller will turn blue. I too disconnect everything when I am done flying.

It sounds like I was in standby mode "on" . I will watch very carefully for that. I am also going to disconnect the glasses in future as per recommendations

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest