DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BattWings or Battery mounts?

TheLightSpeed!

Reactions
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of Battery Wings for the Mavic? @cruzroy had a mention of a saddle type and a batwing type, but I don't have a printer so I'm hoping to just buy one!

Thanks!

Reactions: Anders009
ill email you the file, and you upload it to 3dhubs.com and they will give you a price and you can pick material.....good cheap source, or go to local library, they have printers sometimes and i herd they are really cheap

Reactions: **mick**
I would like a battery saddle holder too for the extra batteries for the Mavic Pro.
Where can I get this battery saddle / straddle holder ?

Does anyone know where I can buy a set of Battery Wings for the Mavic? @cruzroy had a mention of a saddle type and a batwing type, but I don't have a printer so I'm hoping to just buy one!

Thanks!
ill email you the file, and you upload it to 3dhubs.com and they will give you a price and you can pick material.....good cheap source, or go to local library, they have printers sometimes and i herd they are really cheap

Does anyone have a pic of batwing style. Sounds interesting

Reactions: Rogat19
Does anyone have a pic of batwing style. Sounds interesting

f9f796e9e4e3b91af7e644e3fcdc1862.jpg

Reactions: Rogat19
thanks for showing my work......ive been busy flying and working to 3d right now

Can you send me the file as well? Or post here?

I love the saddle design but I wish it was 58mm.
how big is white one, i can try to make bigger if i got time in next few days.....how much more wider than the one you made

leave a note for me, having trouble leaving files on MP, send me email.......thanks

how big is white one, i can try to make bigger if i got time in next few days.....how much more wider than the one you made

leave a note for me, having trouble leaving files on MP, send me email.......thanks

Cruzroy, so it needs to be 58mm to hold two lipo or lihv 3.0 batteries on its back.

It would be awesome if you could adjust. I had them make it a little wider but it still didn't fit.

Cruzroy, so it needs to be 58mm to hold two lipo or lihv 3.0 batteries on its back.

It would be awesome if you could adjust. I had them make it a little wider but it still didn't fit.
SUPER MAVIC BACKPACKS

i need you email to send........plenty room on these......took some weight out tooo

i cant post files any more on MP....dont know why......so need email

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa