DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beam me up Scottie! Star Trek fan thread.

I loved the original Star Trek episodes when I was a wee kid, not much of a fan of the new Star Trek generation.

I didn’t know there was bad fillings between them, well you learn something new everyday Thumbswayup

Yes James Doohan thought Shatner was a poser, and a drama queen lol

In fact, it is said, that also George Takei (Sulu) and Shatner couldn’t stand each other...

A fact about James Doohan: He lost a finger during his service in the military, that’s why they tried to hide one of his hands all the time or used stand-ins for close-ups.

Sorry for the gossip... but a (MASSIVE) trekker / trekkie sitting here.

In fact, it is said, that also George Takei (Sulu) and Shatner couldn’t stand each other...

A fact about James Doohan: He lost a finger during his service in the military, that’s why they tried to hide one of his hands all the time or used stand-ins for close-ups.

Blimey, so Mr Shatner wasn’t a popular person then, i loved him in the original Star Trak, not in that way....;)

That missing finger must have really set him back while operating the transporter!

He wasnt popular off the set, but on the set,as Captain Kirk, was a different story.

Took me years to find out that Nurse Chapel was married to Gene Roddenberry...
Yes, and Majel Barrett-Roddenberry had appearances in the newer series, too... she voice-acted the ship computers and played the role of „Lwaxana Troi“, mother of the ship‘s counselor aboard the Enterprise of „The Next Generation“.

Yes, and Majel Barrett-Roddenberry had appearances in the newer series, too... she voice-acted the ship computers and played the role of „Lwaxana Troi“, mother of the ship‘s counselor aboard the Enterprise of „The Next Generation“.
You're good!

I liked her bodyguard! Looked like lurch.

we could call it Trekis are us the adventure begins

Reactions: Former Member

With her voicing the Defiant and Enterprise in the Enterprise series makes her the only person to feature in the first six Star Trek series.

Gene Roddenberry has quite a story too:

It's going to be okay. - The Oatmeal

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580