DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Eifel

After lots of feedback to my other video I was suprised to get no feedback at all this time... ;)

Any thoughts? Music? Editing?

I love the Eifel (the (in)famous Nordschleife (Green Hell) is not far away btw :cool:

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Amazing

Looks really good. You are telling a story (not just random clips from everywhere); footage is crisp, good composition. It looks like your drone had an altitude lock problem at 2:00 (it starts to pitch). Other than that . . . carry on mister!

Well done.
Envious of your editing skills
Ruud

Thank you so much! It was a loooong edit - wasn't sure If my viewers would like it - but in the end - it's the way I love it for these images - a loooong walk in paradise *g*

Looks really good. You are telling a story (not just random clips from everywhere); footage is crisp, good composition.

Thanks man - like a walk in the Eifel mountains "in the sky" *g* BTW: We had this soundtrack all the time during walks - magic in the beautiful EIfel

It looks like your drone had an altitude lock problem at 2:00 (it starts to pitch).

What do you mean exactly? I had to steer through this passage in the woods. I tried to avoid the grass stuff on the ground an also the stuff from above...

Other than that . . . carry on mister!

Thumbswayup

ou posted on a Monday . . . we all have 'drone lag' on Mondays.

*g*

So whats the best day for posting if you love the get feedback?

What do you mean exactly? I had to steer through this passage in the woods. I tried to avoid the grass stuff on the ground an also the stuff from above...

So whats the best day for posting if you love the get feedback??

At 2:00, it appears that the aircraft pitched up and down a few times but maybe you did that purposely. It looks like an elevation adjustment wasn't necessary (like you'd fly thru at the elevation you were). These birds are so stable that you notice adjustments like that. Takes nothing away from the video though.

I think the best days to post for reaction is Wednesday thru Friday. After that everybody will be wheels up (like I'm about to go do). Keep it coming man . . . great job!

Oh, and the music (Madonna) is perfect! Not sure if the copyright bandits will mind or not. You are not making money or looking for monetizement so you may be okay . . . not sure though.

At 2:00, it appears that the aircraft pitched up and down a few times but maybe you did that purposely. It looks like an elevation adjustment wasn't necessary (like you'd fly thru at the elevation you were). These birds are so stable that you notice adjustments like that. Takes nothing away from the video though.

I think the best days to post for reaction is Wednesday thru Friday. After that everybody will be wheels up (like I'm about to go do). Keep it coming man . . . great job!

Thx again man - I'll try...

About 2:00 - yeah I did that purposely - tried to get my drone in one peace thru thar sort of "chicane" *g*

Oh, and the music (Madonna) is perfect! Not sure if the copyright bandits will mind or not. You are not making money or looking for monetizement so you may be okay . . . not sure though.

Glad you like my choice - stunning during our Eifel walks played with smartphone - we loved it - so I thought - why don't give it a go for my drone video as well. Not so sure about Madonna's new stuff etc btw. But in the 1980s she was hot

Not so sure about Madonna's new stuff etc btw. But in the 1980s she was hot
Definitely . . . Love me some Madonna ;)!!!

Thumbswayup

Not sure if the copyright bandits will mind or not. You are not making money or looking for monetizement so you may be okay . . . not sure though.

No problem - it's sort of monetized for Madonna's record label. You can check this stuff yourself before uploading btw

Thumbswayup

No problem - it's sort of monetized for Madonna's record label. You can check this stuff yourself before uploading btw

hmm . . . cool. I didn't know that. Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22