DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Glacier views from Switzerland!

Wow! Spectacular! and all the other positive adjectives in the dictionary!
This whole video is professional footage. And I also wonder what you had to go through to get this footage. I can't even imagine me climbing those mountains.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
I would love to know what you had to go through to get those shots.
Wow! Spectacular! and all the other positive adjectives in the dictionary!
This whole video is professional footage. And I also wonder what you had to go through to get this footage. I can't even imagine me climbing those mountains.
Thanks guys!
I have to disappoint you, i didn't have to go through much at all.
Luckily in Switzerland, many mountain areas are well connected with cable cars.
So all i had to do is buy a ticket and ride up in the cable car.
On top is a restaurant, a small hike of 15 mins to get to the lakes and good view of the glaciers.

It's a tourist trap. It's what we do best ;)

Thanks guys!
On top is a restaurant, a small hike of 15 mins to get to the lakes and good view of the glaciers.

That's my kind of tourist trap !

Beautiful capture of an amazing place. I remember the well-built cable car that we rode up to the top of Schilthorn--a spectacular ride and at the top, an absolutely stunning panorama of the Alps. Saw several with backpacks that contained winged harnesses--they put these on and jumped off a cliff, parasailing all the way down...

Beautiful capture of an amazing place. I remember the well-built cable car that we rode up to the top of Schilthorn--a spectacular ride and at the top, an absolutely stunning panorama of the Alps. Saw several with backpacks that contained winged harnesses--they put these on and jumped off a cliff, parasailing all the way down...
You have the best of all worlds! And that doesn't diminish your flying and editing skills. Congratulations again on a great video.

A tourist trap that is unfortunately out of the question for us in the USA as of this moment in time (COVID). I had planned a trip to Switzerland with my wife for May 2020 and had to postpone. I am sooo anxious to go on this 3-week trip, hopefully, in the Fall 2021. In the meantime, I have been watching Maik's YouTube channel and lusting after the beautiful scenery and videos he creates! Many thanks, Maik!!

Thanks guys!

Congratulations. It worked very well.

Jeff

Thank you!
Yes, the Schilthorn is nice too. They over do it a little with the whole James Bond Thing, but you can ignore that ;) Here's my video from there:

Reactions: itsneedtokno
A tourist trap that is unfortunately out of the question for us in the USA as of this moment in time (COVID). I had planned a trip to Switzerland with my wife for May 2020 and had to postpone. I am sooo anxious to go on this 3-week trip, hopefully, in the Fall 2021. In the meantime, I have been watching Maik's YouTube channel and lusting after the beautiful scenery and videos he creates! Many thanks, Maik!!
Thank you. I hope for you that this whole thing is over soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser