DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

beautiful Hong Kong Night View

lokinhei

Reactions
My first night flight back in September @Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.

it's really terrifying when once in a while when I look at my phone to check some settings, and when I look up back I can't find my drone. will look for some strobe light devices to make sure I know where it is even in darkness.

hope you like it!
smile.gif

Reactions: born2drone
Beautiful! Nicely done! I use the Strobon Cree strobe lights at night, they do a great job! @msinger sells them.

Reactions: lokinhei
Check with msinger at Phantomhelp.com - he sells both the Strobon strobes and front or rear arm mounts for the Mavic. I've bought them and they work great - those Strobon lights are incredibly bright for their size and weight.

Reactions: lokinhei and radman
Beautiful! Nicely done! I use the Strobon Cree strobe lights at night, they do a great job! @msinger sells them.

Check with msinger at Phantomhelp.com - he sells both the Strobon strobes and front or rear arm mounts for the Mavic. I've bought them and they work great - those Strobon lights are incredibly bright for their size and weight.

Thanks a lot for the information, and the strobe light device looks great. will check if it ships overseas and/or if there are something similar in Hong Kong ;)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55