DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Moreton Bay, Queensland, Australia

Welcome to the forums. Lots of learning to be had here. I spend hours reading though posts, and always picking up new things. My wife doesn’t understand and asking why I’m always here reading the “same stuff over and over”

Consider this my 'new flyer check-in', and my first post. Picture taken over Horseshoe Bay, Peel Island in Moreton Bay. A magic weather day, as usual, in beautiful Queensland.View attachment 67047
Great photo. Have you applied any colour grading?

Welcome to the group! What's with the high concentration of boats? Good fishing or something?

Welcome to the group! What's with the high concentration of boats? Good fishing or something?
Thanks Iceman. It is a boating safe haven from a northerly wind. But also just a very tranquil place to chill, swim, fish. In Moreton Bay this is one of the many islands, and on a clear hot day the bay is a boating paradise. The fishing is OK but not great, unless you really know what you are doing, which of course I don't :)

Welcome to the forums. Lots of learning to be had here. I spend hours reading though posts, and always picking up new things. My wife doesn’t understand and asking why I’m always here reading the “same stuff over and over”
Thanks Anzacjack. I certainly enjoy the flow of info from the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser