DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful mountain lakes and peaks from Pirin - an Alps type mountain in Bulgaria

SkyMasterKT

Reactions

The video was shot 3 weeks ago in Pirin, Bulgaria. The day was cloudy, but also with sunny patches on the ground from time to time, so the light was very favorable for shooting lakes and rocky peaks :)

There was strong wind, even on the ground level, so this is when I learned to launch and land my MA2 from hand and I have realized that the landing pad is the worst investment I have done so far, since actually I don't need it.

MA2 did great even with the strong wind and the occasional rain drops and also managed well flying through clouds.
The altitude didn't affect too much the performance despite the >2700 m altitude.

The video was shot in 4K / 60 fps / shutter speed 120, with ND16, then exported in 30 fps.

The editing and color correction was done in Filmora, I highly recommend the software, since it is not too demanding on your laptop and doesn't crush too often, which is typical for video editing :)

The video was shot 3 weeks ago in Pirin, Bulgaria. The day was cloudy, but also with sunny patches on the ground from time to time, so the light was very favorable for shooting lakes and rocky peaks :)

There was strong wind, even on the ground level, so this is when I learned to launch and land my MA2 from hand and I have realized that the landing pad is the worst investment I have done so far, since actually I don't need it.

MA2 did great even with the strong wind and the occasional rain drops and also managed well flying through clouds.
The altitude didn't affect too much the performance despite the >2700 m altitude.

The video was shot in 4K / 60 fps / shutter speed 120, with ND16, then exported in 30 fps.

The editing and color correction was done in Filmora, I highly recommend the software, since it is not too demanding on your laptop and doesn't crush too often, which is typical for video editing :)
WOW, very cool. Looks like a real hike to get up to where you were.

Reactions: SkyMasterKT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S