DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful Munich from above! - DJI Mavic 2 Pro

DKAerial

Reactions
Hello everyone,

heck out my latest video, this time the beautiful city of Munich:

Please know that I posses a license of the state of Bavaria and got local police approval for the flights.
Generally it is forbidden to fly in cities in Germany.

Shot on DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
DK

I visited Germany last summer and I’m going back in December. I took my Mavic 2 Pro last time but didn’t fly it because of the drone laws I read about. metal plate I.D. I didn’t have one and I was fearful of getting busted and losing my drone by having it confiscated, or worse yet losing my FAA 107. Getting the fireproof metal tag for the next trip so I’m hopeful of getting some nice shots. It’s going to be rather cold so that is probably the biggest concern I’ll have this trip. I’ll be in the North west region this next trip.

Reactions: DKAerial
Beautiful, and well done

I especially like the blue hue of civil twilight before the sun lights the scene.

How long did it take to gather all the approvals/authorizations, and, if required, what reason for the flight did you present?

Beautiful, and well done

I especially like the blue hue of civil twilight before the sun lights the scene.

How long did it take to gather all the approvals/authorizations, and, if required, what reason for the flight did you present?

Thanks!
It did not take that long, I started the discussions 1 week prior, so I could know how the weather will be.
I mentioned it will be for YouTube but without monetization.

Great video. Saw it on FaceBook :)

Thanks!
It did not take that long, I started the discussions 1 week prior, so I could know how the weather will be.
I mentioned it will be for YouTube but without monetization.
Assuming you are not from Munich or elsewhere in Germany, one week is surprisingly short. Munich must be drone friendly. I would imagine no other countries would recognize Part 107 as having any meaning.

Very nice, well done. I like the length of the takes, plenty of time to look around and enjoy the scenery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa