DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beautiful view of Crystal Mill near Marble, Colorado

Been seeing some great photos of this mill over the years, cool to see it in motion from the Drone. Nice footage.

Didn't dare to fly inside eh? :)

Reactions: DGitalChaos
I wanted to fly inside, but I wasn't brave enough, especially since recovery from the Crystal River seamed highly unlikely.

Very beautiful!

I remember seeing a poster-sized photo of that mill back in the mid-70s. It's hardly changed since then. I'm surprised that the part over the river is still standing.

Beautiful area and video but I noticed some slight stutter or jerkiness in the video. Maybe something with YouTube's compression? IDK.
Did you see it on your original?
I first noticed it right at the beginning after you panned up over the top of the old house and then as you rotated to the left.
Thanks

Beautiful area and video but I noticed some slight stutter or jerkiness in the video. Maybe something with YouTube's compression? IDK.
Did you see it on your original?
I first noticed it right at the beginning after you panned up over the top of the old house and then as you rotated to the left.
Thanks

The original video is smooth as silk, but I see what you mean when I look at the video on youTube. YouTube always degrades the video quality it seems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent