DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Beaver Creek Montana

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
All good thing must come to an end. Yesterday I did my last fishing trip with my guide to Beaver Creek, near Yellowstone Park. We fished about 2 miles of this river and caught a lot of cutthroat and rainbow trout.

Here are some images from the river and drone views. Hope you enjoy them. Back to hot, humid Miami soon.
Will then start to work on the video footage which should take about a month.Trout run.jpgCutthroat-Trout.jpgBeaver Creek-falling lodgepole pine.jpgBeaver CreekMontana.jpgBeaver Creek view.jpgBeaver Creek-Storm ahead.jpgBeaver Creek view to east.jpgCutthroat Trout.jpg

Attachments

• 8-24-2022-Beaver Creek-drone view.jpg
    936 KB · Views: 17
  • Beaver Creek Panorama.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • 8-24-2022-Beaver Creek-Drone Panorama.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
You move around a lot. Beautiful shots. 👍👍

Thanks for the thumbs up. Yes, I love to travel- especially when I go to nice cool places in the summer when Miami is hot.
Your lucky 👍

As usual Dale, great shots. I know we in America often forget just what a beautiful country we live in until we see images like yours. Everyone needs to visit the mountains, at least once in their life (more times would be better) because it's a life changing experience. Nice Trout. Having grown up in Michigan, I love trout. It's a bit of work to de-bone it but it's worth it because the taste is great!

Thanks again Dale D…you had a virtual tour bus following you through Montana. As we head into fall up here above the 49th parallel there won’t be too many of us feeling sad, that you’re heading back to Miami. 🌞 🏝 🐠🧉🛥…👋

As usual Dale, great shots. I know we in America often forget just what a beautiful country we live in until we see images like yours. Everyone needs to visit the mountains, at least once in their life (more times would be better) because it's a life changing experience. Nice Trout. Having grown up in Michigan, I love trout. It's a bit of work to de-bone it but it's worth it because the taste is great!
Thank you Dave. I did these shots (drone) before fishing, and the river shots were done throughout the day with my iPhone stored in my waders pouch in a zip lock bag.

In over 20 years of coming here and fishing, I have practiced catch and release. For the very first time, I kept a single 15 inch cutthroat last week. The fish took the hook deep and I was unable to release it alive. I stored it in long ,grass, wet down with river water in my fishing vest, and fried it up with minimal herbs in butter. Cutthroat have pink meat, and it was delicious. The key to the bones is to filet down from the dorsal fin down from both sides.

Dale

Thanks again Dale D…you had a virtual tour bus following you through Montana. As we head into fall up here above the 49th parallel there won’t be too many of us feeling sad, that you’re heading back to Miami. 🌞 🏝 🐠🧉🛥…👋
Thanks again YVRGUY. Next year I will be heading to Alberta and BC for Louise, Banff,Jasper, Yoho,Robson. Miami is is home but the summers are oppressive with heat, humidity, hurricanes, etc. We barely leave the AC. WE HAVE 6 good months and 6 bad months.

Dale, I have enjoyed your trip vicariously.
I live in Minnesota. We also have six good months and six bad months, but they are the reverse of yours.

Dale, I have enjoyed your trip vicariously.
I live in Minnesota. We also have six good months and six bad months, but they are the reverse of yours.
PHZ:

Your vicarious enjoyment is the main reason I do what I do! Photography is my hobby and passion, and drone photography just adds to that pleasure. Check out the web site.

Dale

www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com

WOW! I am going to have to get back to the site to view at leisure. You are a world traveler and an outstanding photographer (but I already knew that). Thank you for sharing your passion so generously. It pretty much blew me away. Kudos!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3