DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Bee Hive Basin Hike-Big Sky,Montana

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Yesterday, my wife and I did a 6 mile hike up and back to the top of Bee Hive Basin. This trail has been mentioned numerous times as one of the ten most beautiful and scenic trails in the country. The bottom 1/3rd is filled with mountain flowers and as you ascend, views of the Spanish Peaks and Bee Hive Basin become visible. Here are a few scenes, manual drone panoramas, etc. The weather was a perfect day.

8-11-2022-Beehive Basin-Lake .jpg

Attachments

• Trail-to-BeeHive-Basin.jpg
    941.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Spanish Peaks.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • Spanish Peaks Drone-Panorama.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • LoneMtn-2-DRONE-PANORAMA.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • BeeHiveBasin-SpanishPeaks.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • BeeHiveBasin-Drone Panorama.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
great shots... thanks

Always interesting to see a large lodge or home in the seeming middle of no-where in that one shot...

great shots... thanks

Always interesting to see a large lodge or home in the seeming middle of no-where in that one shot...
Big Sky is EXPLODING with construction of multi million dollar homes. Even ordinary homes and condos have skyrocketed. There are a lot of these huge homes hidden in the woods here. A recent Town and Country magazine arcticle calls it the "Aspenization" of Big Sky. Not good.

Big Sky is EXPLODING with construction of multi million dollar homes. Even ordinary homes and condos have skyrocketed. There are a lot of these huge homes hidden in the woods here. A recent Town and Country magazine arcticle calls it the "Aspenization" of Big Sky. Not good.
Yeah, you'd think local govt would try and limit some expansion in some areas. But guess not.

Yeah, you'd think local govt would try and limit some expansion in some areas. But guess not.
Local government is probably in cahoots with voracious developers.

Beautiful part of our great country and thank you for sharing Dale. I'm assuming you used the Mavic 3 to take the RAW photos for stitching ?

Beautiful part of our great country and thank you for sharing Dale. I'm assuming you used the Mavic 3 to take the RAW photos for stitching ?
Thanks Mavic Flyer2
Yes-your assumption was correct. I used either 6 or 7 M3 RAWs images to stitch in Adobe Photoshop.

Thanks Mavic Flyer2
Yes-your assumption was correct. I used either 6 or 7 M3 RAWs images to stitch in Adobe Photoshop.
Nicely done....Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143