DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

been a while

Dirby

Reactions
i have a mavic air two havn't flown it in a while last time i flew it it flew fine i know by now there has probasbly been several firmware updates. should i fly it like it is or do the firmware updates and hope it doesen't brick on me
thx in advance Don.

I'd fly it as is - get the wrinkles out. Then, after comfortable it still flies like it used to, consider updates if there is a reason to do so.

But before you update, figure out what versions you are running now and make sure you have them available if the updates cause issues.

werll i charged the batterys and olayed with it for a while got familat with everything than re charged battery and took it out and flew it through two full battery down to 30 perrcent than when i put then third battery in and turned the controler on the four white lights started blinking all the same time and controler wea makeing a beeping noise i tried to start it again a couple more times but same thing happened so i put it in the car and when i got home about 30 minutes later i tried it again and this time there was no beeping and when i turned on the a/c the lights all went on and stated on could the controler battery got to hot and shuit it self down and after 30 minites of cooling it started to work or could there be opther problems/thx Don.

Sorry, I didn’t reply, because I couldn’t be bothered to read it. It’s not punctuated. That’s what the “,” was for…..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots