DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Been around since P3 V+ thinking maybe a MAVIC Pro upgrade

RIDETOEAT

Reactions
I guess my subject it mostly, here to gain knowelage of the new Mavic pro once they start to arrive, might be in the market for a new bird. Doug...

Reactions: dirkclod
Well welcome over here Ride . Just over look some of the threads and you will find some great info here :)

Are we expecting the Mavics to start shipping any day ?? Give me a quick update since I am just coming in !!

Are we expecting the Mavics to start shipping any day ?? Give me a quick update since I am just coming in !!
Yep, any day now . Just read a little in General Discussion's and you'll see :)
;)

Welcome to the forum, @RIDETOEAT. I'm assuming you mean the P2 V+ as there is no such thing as a P3 V+. Either way, props to you for getting your money out of that unit for this long. We don't see too many Vision+ pilots out there any more. Safe and happy flying!

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll