DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Been having problems with my Camera on my Mavic Pro!

FLPilotshark

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I went out yesterday and shot some Aerial video at the beach on Saturday! I don't think there is anything wrong with the Video except I did not upload in 4K hd.
Click here for the video and let me know your thoughts?

Ahhh whats the problem you are having with your camera?

Well at first I was shooting video that was very blurry and fuzzy but after recalibrating my IMU/Compass and recalibrated te gimbal and I think that I took care of the problem.
Check it out, her is a picture that has not been run through post-production. In my opinion, I don't think the Mavic can take a better quality image than the one below. Remember, Zero after post-production in Lightroom as you can tell by the uneven horizon.
70251. Straight Jpeg&Raw File.

Well at first I was shooting video that was very blurry and fuzzy but after recalibrating my IMU/Compass and recalibrated te gimbal and I think that I took care of the problem.
Check it out, her is a picture that has not been run through post-production. In my opinion, I don't think the Mavic can take a better quality image than the one below. Remember, Zero after post-production in Lightroom as you can tell by the uneven horizon.
View attachment 70251. Straight Jpeg&Raw File.

I had a similar problem, everything was saying it was fine but my gimbal was tilted slightly to the one side which caused the uneven horizon.. I was out flying at the time it happened and just to fix it I went to my gimbal settings when I was connected to my drone and chose the 'Adjust camera gimbal' option and rolled it slightly the opposite way to even out the horizon. When I got back I did a few gimbal calibrations over and over, compass calibration and sensor calibrations and it put it back to normal. Sorry I can't help more than this.

No, many thanks, I might just use one of my Dji Care refresh package and send it in for a new replacement.
Here are some more shots, see attachments below:

Rhysg412 - I have gone to my gimbal settings and did the recalibration and toyed around with the setting over the last 10 missions, but PICS are still coming out blurry and fuzzy!
Do you take your pictures in your GO 4 APP and save them as a - JPEG&RAW / RAW or DNG format so you can do a little post production in Lightroom and Photoshop?
These pictures that I have attached have not been touched with any post-production software.

Also, when made the video I uploaded it wrong! Instead of 4K and was uploaded to Youtube in 1080P. :(

Attachments

• DJI_0009.JPG
    DJI_0009.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • DJI_0012.JPG
    DJI_0012.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Ok, I did a little touch up in Lightroom for the horizon but that's about it.! What are your thoughts on the quality of the image?
Do you know think my Mavic Pro should be taking better quality pictures b/c if so I am going to send it back for a new one under my Dji Refresh Pkg?

Thanks,
FlPilotShark

Indian Shore Beach.jpeg

[SIZE=3]Rhysg412[/SIZE], THE CYBORG, anzacjack - Have a new Update with my 6th-month-old DJI MAVIC #Pro that was taking blurry and fuzzy pictures on me! I was going to get ready to send my bird back to DJI Support for a replacement covered under my #DJIRefreshCarePkg but I think I finally fixed the problem that I was having! Per DJISupport they told me to reset the camera setting, recalibrate Gimbal and the IMU/Compass and that should do it. I took this #EpicAerial shot at Seminole City Park and got a nice drop down Aerial shot of there water fountain that they have in the middle of the pond. Also, I did a little touch up in Lightroom and that's was about it for post-production. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions on the Quality of the image at around 250ft Altitude?? #DropDownshot #AerialPhotography #MavicPro
Thanks,
FLPilotShark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji