DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Belgian Heritage - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
The Belgian heritage of the city of Tournai and Ypres is phenomenal.
The Cathedral of Tournai with its five bell towers is even recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It's a gem of medieval architecture.
The Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres is intangible cultural heritage.
This daily ceremony is in memory of all Commonwealth soldiers who died in World War I.
The medieval alleys and architecture in these towns are a feast for the eyes and worth a visit.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

The Belgian heritage of the city of Tournai and Ypres is phenomenal.
The Cathedral of Tournai with its five bell towers is even recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It's a gem of medieval architecture.
The Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres is intangible cultural heritage.
This daily ceremony is in memory of all Commonwealth soldiers who died in World War I.
The medieval alleys and architecture in these towns are a feast for the eyes and worth a visit.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

I Am really surprised that there have been no comments so far this late in the day! I found this submission to be extremely well done, with very nice video footage from the DJI Osmo Pocket and the Mini 2. The scene is set with ground level shots using the Pocket, then a thunderous explosion to spectacular aerial views with the drone. The architecture is so beautiful and classic. I found your music timing to change the scene with each beat, exactly on point. I commend you for producing such a great clip in only less than 2 minutes. I will have to go retrieve my Osmo Pocket. I have forsaken it for a long time because its image is such wide angle I find very little usage for it. I find myself using the iPhone and Osmo Gimbal OM4 instead.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: ikkel
I Am really surprised that there have been no comments so far this late in the day! I found this submission to be extremely well done, with very nice video footage from the DJI Osmo Pocket and the Mini 2. The scene is set with ground level shots using the Pocket, then a thunderous explosion to spectacular aerial views with the drone. The architecture is so beautiful and classic. I found your music timing to change the scene with each beat, exactly on point. I commend you for producing such a great clip in only less than 2 minutes. I will have to go retrieve my Osmo Pocket. I have forsaken it for a long time because its image is such wide angle I find very little usage for it. I find myself using the iPhone and Osmo Gimbal OM4 instead.

Dale
Miami
Thank you Dale for the very nice comment and support.

Thank you Dale for the very nice comment and support.
You’re more than welcome
It’s already evening in Europe and no comments at all was a surprise to me for such great work
Dale

Reactions: ikkel
I love the way you mix the video transitions with the beat of the music (especially the fast ones). It really adds to the dramatic vibe of the video.
Heel mooi :)

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143