DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best 25.00 I've spent

Mr. Moe

Reactions
Went to best buy to buy extra props and got all this for $25 After taxes. Most of their accessories were on sale for under $10 ea
ea9b573e2ae1bb11c50571c22e38e8a1.jpg

Good find... Thumbswayup

oem or knockoff props?

Sure thing. Also had some Spark props delivered after a little incident with my Spark and a dining-room chair. :D
you gotta watch out for those chairs with the flying arms:)

No better feeling then coming home with some accessories for your new friend. Makes me wonder what best buy knows about the forthcoming event from dji. Old model sell off? If that's the case I look forward to cheaper parts.

Reactions: Mr. Moe
You should get a job there. The employee discounts on some of the stuff in big. Props, Polar Pro filters are half price. Batteries for the Mavic were $50.

Is there any advantage to using their Drone Link iPad link? Most times I use my iPad and I use the standard Apple Lightning cable.

Is there any advantage to using their Drone Link iPad link? Most times I use my iPad and I use the standard Apple Lightning cable.
It's exactly the right size with no excess length to dangle in your way, and their logo indicates the correct side up orientation. It works fine.

Jake

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N