DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best accessories

Johndh1501

Reactions
ho I’ve just come back to drone photography after a few years with a 2 Pro, which accessories dies Anyone think are essential buys?

cheers

If you take still photos only, none.

If you are into hyperlapse then you may want to invest in related post processing software like LR Timelapse, After Effects, etc . These are what I am lacking but my use is not heavy enough to justify the spending.

Last edited:
  • Batteries, lots of batteries. (I currently have 6)
  • Extra SD cards (size depends on video / hyperlapse stills-retention, but I carry 2 128GB and some 64GBs)
  • Large tablet for std. remote (me: 9") with tablet mount and sunscreen
  • Firehouse ARC strobes, leg mounted
  • ND filters for video
  • Extra props
  • Backpack to haul it all (Lowepro BP-250)
  • DaVinci Resolve Studio for video
  • LRTimelapse for hyperlapse sequences
  • Photoshop/Lightroom for photos, burst stacks, AEB stacks, hyperlapse sequences
  • Road trips:
    • Portable hard drives to backup SD cards to
    • Portable power station for charging (Goal Zero Yeti 400 with slave 2nd battery)

• Batteries, lots of batteries. (I currently have 6)
  • Extra SD cards (size depends on video / hyperlapse stills-retention, but I carry 2 128GB and some 64GBs)
  • Large tablet for std. remote (me: 9") with tablet mount and sunscreen
  • Firehouse ARC strobes, leg mounted
  • ND filters for video
  • Extra props
  • Backpack to haul it all (Lowepro BP-250)
  • DaVinci Resolve Studio for video
  • LRTimelapse for hyperlapse sequences
  • Photoshop/Lightroom for photos, burst stacks, AEB stacks, hyperlapse sequences
  • Road trips:
    • Portable hard drives to backup SD cards to
    • Portable power station for charging (Goal Zero Yeti 400 with slave 2nd battery)
That's some list! Thumbswayup :D I'm now looking into getting a smart controller and folding leg extenders.

Last edited:
I am a minimalist so I have extra batteries (a total of 3), a hard case, extra props, and a landing pad (DIY). Oh yea, and the white goggles which are way cool but not for everyone.

A Mavic air 2..... ahahah only joking my friend ;) If I was sure that we will not have a Mavic 3 or else out soon i would get the mavic pro in a heart beat. What a beast. And to answer your question, smart controler, extra battery and nd filters.

I don't want to be bothered with phone calls or any notifications on my phone when I pilot my drone.
That's a lot of bucks just so you don't have to flick the airplane mode switch. ;) I know I know..it's got a better screen too ...right?

PolarPro for me, variable ND2-5 stops.

Thank you. So this one?

I haven't run into the need for an ND filter yet as I generally fly/shoot at sunset/dusk/etc, hence my moving from an Air to the M2P. But I know once I have the M2P, I'm going to want to use it more and more and want to be ready.

Reactions: Drumsagard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair