DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Air 2S (6th Gen iPad - 6.6" (169.5mm) x 9.4" (240mm) x .29" (7.5mm) Remote Controller Tablet Holder w/Lanyard Attachment and Sun Shade

Bill3346

Reactions
Any assistance on this subject would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in what everyone else is using as I'm told the Mini, Air 2 as well as a few other DJI drones use the same remote controller. Any positive or negatives about the Mavmount?

What is best according to you all out there?

Also interested in any other accessories that are highly suggested/recommended for the Air 2S. I just purchased the Air 2S Fly More Combo the other day. Owned the Air 2 however just sold it but never got to fly it due to bad weather every time I had the time to fly, so I'm definitely a rookie drone owner.

What are the must knows in drone flying:
  1. From purchase to accessories?
  2. Purchasing DJI Care Refresh?
  3. Registration with DJI?
  4. Registration with FAA?
  5. To happy flying and not getting in trouble?
I know you guys are all busy and hate seeing the same posts all the time, but one central area answering my questions would be appreciated if there is one. I want to be resourceful person and help others with questions as soon as I start learning the in's and out's of safe responsible drone flying. Thank you in advance for anyone taking the time to address my questions.

Reactions: Thomas B
I have purchased 2 of these and is by far the best and least expensive tablet holder available. There is no way your tablet can escape the grips of this holder.

Any assistance on this subject would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in what everyone else is using as I'm told the Mini, Air 2 as well as a few other DJI drones use the same remote controller. Any positive or negatives about the Mavmount?

What is best according to you all out there?

Also interested in any other accessories that are highly suggested/recommended for the Air 2S. I just purchased the Air 2S Fly More Combo the other day. Owned the Air 2 however just sold it but never got to fly it due to bad weather every time I had the time to fly, so I'm definitely a rookie drone owner.

What are the must knows in drone flying:
  1. From purchase to accessories?
  2. Purchasing DJI Care Refresh?
  3. Registration with DJI?
  4. Registration with FAA?
  5. To happy flying and not getting in trouble?
I know you guys are all busy and hate seeing the same posts all the time, but one central area answering my questions would be appreciated if there is one. I want to be resourceful person and help others with questions as soon as I start learning the in's and out's of safe responsible drone flying. Thank you in advance for anyone taking the time to address my questions.
#5...Trees and powerlines are evil.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf