DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best app for mavic pro

Welcome to the forum.

If it's your first drone, stick to DJI Go4 (the one especially for the M1P / MPP and other earlier DJI drones).
Available in android and apple app shops.

Later on, if you want to explore more into automated flight, there are certainly reliable proven apps like Litchi, Dronelink, and numerous others.

I find it just too much fun flying myself to get into other such apps . . . haven't really used many of the Go4 features like that so far, and it's been over 4 years !!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Bobdudeman.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

my pro,s use litchi but we are searching ,so the mission hub and google earth , is the only way to go for me i do a lot of miles in a day with two pros and a inspire but if your new stick with dji they won,t honor refresh with a third party app and if you just did buy look into state farm drone insurance if is new or refurbished only

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Mavic Pro a good reliable ac. Stick with go4 app to start with and then experiment with other apps. My P4PV2 ditched the other day in the middle of an autonomous flight and had to use the MPP locate it. Regards

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hi and Welcome from South Australia - My MP1 is flown mainly with the Litchi control system. The waypoint system is 100% reliable and I think this app is very user friendly, never had a problem with it. I highly recommend Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7