DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best iOS Screen recorder

vinhidalgo

Reactions
Hello Guys

What's the best tool to capture all the video we see when using the DJI Go app? As far as I know Litchi has that feature but what do you guys use when recording Telemetry off the Dji Go 4 App?

Thank you

Coolpix works fine - only offers 30fps but works just fine. There is a trial version but worth paying for.

I have not installed/purchased Litchi, but can you do it with Litchi?

Yes, I believe both Litchi and Autopilot have screen recorders built in, the catch is that they only record the screen in there respective app. If you leave the app it does not record the screen outside the app.

Welcome to the forum and yes it does and have been using it. It's best to remember to be sure and hide your camera settings
and your map if you're doing a run to just see the #'s in the saved recording if that's how you are using it . I did try it on my 16GB mini 2 and seemed jumpy but this new 128 GB pad it has been real smooth .

Welcome to the forum and yes it does and have been using it. It's best to remember to be sure and hide your camera settings
and your map if you're doing a run to just see the #'s in the saved recording if that's how you are using it . I did try it on my 16GB mini 2 and seemed jumpy but this new 128 GB pad it has been real smooth .

What's the average size of a 25min recording?

Would it be a bit much for a phone (6s) to have video recorded to the cache and have a screen recording going?

What's the average size of a 25min recording?

Would it be a bit much for a phone (6s) to have video recorded to the cache and have a screen recording going?

You should turn off video caching if you plan to use screen recording. It is too much data for the device to handle and will result in stuttering on the screen and recording as a result of the device recording both video to cache and screen capture to video files. It's more of a limitation on storage write speed. It does work, but choppy. With video caching off, screen recording is smooth.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929