DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best IPad Mini to use on Mavic Air 2

Irvine

Reactions
I have recently been informed that my mini iPad 2 ....1st generation isn’t powerful enough for my M A 2 can anyone suggest the best one for me to use any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. My iPad mini 2 works ok on my mavic mini.Regards Irvine

if the app can open, then it works. a first generation ipad is pretty old now, and mostlikely wont work due to the old ios though. otherwise any newer ipad running newer IOS should be fine. as for lag, its an apple product

If you can load it onto the ipad, and turn everything off when using the ipad , then it will be fine. If you run the flights as minimalist as possible it works, so to push the ipad as lightly as possibe it will be fine. I have a mini 2.3 and 4, as well as standard and pro ipads and all work fine with everything from mini to inspire. The large ipads, and the pro are certainly better, you can have everything running, top end data flying back and forth and everything is fine, the little one can get a little glitchy but overall its fine. The bigger ipads are not as nice to make a quick flight with, but the screens are so superb there are times and tasks that they are so much better for.

If you wanted a new Ipad Mini, the best for DJI Fly on the MM and MA2 would be the Mini 5 which has the fastest processor and biggest ram.

I have recently been informed that my mini iPad 2 ....1st generation isn’t powerful enough for my M A 2

If it works okay with the mini, it should work fine with the MA2. You only really need a more up-to-date, powerful iPad if you intend to use any of the third-party apps like Dronelink which rely a lot on the processor power for optimal performance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580