Best Lightning cable for iPhone in a case

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
When flying the Mavic with an iPhone that's in a case (like my OtterBox Symmetry case pictured below), it usually does not fit into the remote controller arms and/or the thickness of the iPhone case doesn't allow the short Lightning cable to be used. That means you'll need to hang a Lightning cable out of either side of the remote controller arms -- which can get in the way when holding the remote controller.

The Griffin Lightning cable has a 90-degree bend and is slim enough to fit inside of the remote controller arm. That allows for the cable to be placed in such a way that does not cause it to come into contact with your hand when flying.

Here are a few photos showing this cable in action:

04.jpg

01.jpg
03.jpg

02.jpg

Note: My OtterBox Symmetry case is too thick to fit inside of the remote controller arms, but the arms hold my iPhone in place with no trouble after pressing them against the sides of my iPhone. Depending on the thickness of your iPhone case, you could make your iPhone fit by removing one or both of the remote controller arm inserts like this.

If you'd like to purchase this Lightning cable, I'm selling it here. I ship orders via USPS every day (except Sunday) around 11 AM EST.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amarand
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS