DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Part 107 Certification Study Material?

easyheimer

Reactions
I’m looking to take the Part 107 test and just wanted to see what study guide(s) you’d recommend? There are quite a few out there so don’t want to waste my time on others that may not be as beneficial.
Thanks in advance!

Tony Northrup's 107 test review video
DroneU courses seem best dollar value in my opinion

I’m looking to take the Part 107 test and just wanted to see what study guide(s) you’d recommend? There are quite a few out there so don’t want to waste my time on others that may not be as beneficial.
Thanks in advance!
Oh, you mean like already covered in these threads (and others) found using the search function in a few seconds?

Reactions: RickinWaST
I’m looking to take the Part 107 test and just wanted to see what study guide(s) you’d recommend?
You can find a list of commonly used FAA Part 107 study material here.

Thanks in advance!

I ordered the Remote Pilot 2020 Test Prep from Amazon. it has the test questions with the Answers. Multiple choice. it will be easy to pass the test. I just need to make myself get into it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka