DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Phone to Use for Display

FlyGuy8675309

Reactions
Hey guys. P3 & P4 owner looking real hard at the Mavic. :)

I'm looking at getting a droid phone to use just for the DJi Go app to use with the Mavic. Looking for ideas on the best size, screen, price, etc. Anyone out there have a droid with a super bright screen??

Thanks in advance for any help here!

I use a Nokia 6 and it has been fine but the only app on it is dji. I chosed the Nokia 6 for its pure android, the IPS screen and resolution. Considered the Lenovo P2 for its 5100 maH battery too but decided to try out Nokia.

I use a Nokia 6 and it has been fine but the only app on it is dji. I chosed the Nokia 6 for its pure android, the IPS screen and resolution. Considered the Lenovo P2 for its 5100 maH battery too but decided to try out Nokia.
If you want, there’s also the CrystalSky monitor which is a dedicated device for DJI drones.

If you want, there’s also the CrystalSky monitor which is a dedicated device for DJI drones.

Kinda a shame I didn't find out sooner about this as the Nokia 6 was a birthday present from my wife and it took a while for me to decide on it after shopping around for a dedicated screen for the mavic.

Kinda a shame I didn't find out sooner about this as the Nokia 6 was a birthday present from my wife and it took a while for me to decide on it after shopping around for a dedicated screen for the mavic.
It was only recently released. :p

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut