DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to buy a UAV in the UK?

Drone10101

Reactions
Hi All,

I'm new to flying UAV's and haven't quite made the plunge yet to purchase my first one. I'm looking at the DJI brand (obviously) but wondered if there's a preferred retailer other than say Amazon. I'm sure Amazon's fine and will be competitive on price but not sure if they'll have the biggest selection for the higher end products.

Cheers

I bought my mavic2 zoom from amazon, next day delivery and same price as everywhere else.

drones direct and heliguy are registered DJI dealers and offer a good service i use them for stuff such as batteries and props to hopefully make sure they are genuine accessories

Reactions: Stormin
Hi, Amazon's OK - good prices etc, but going to somewhere like Drones Direct is even better in that there'll be another human being who can point you in the right direction.

I'm fortunate in that I'm just over an hours drive away from their Huddersfield store, and if it's your first purchase, they have a small indoor drone flying zone where you can book time for them to show you the rudiments of flying.

Reactions: Stormin
Thanks for the response guys, I think I'll take a look at dronesdirect then. A friend of mine mentioned you can get them from some Chinese websites? apparently they're much cheaper but it doesn't fill me with confidence.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+