DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to buy Mavic Pro in US?

Costa2003

Reactions
Hey folks newish on the website been lurking on it for a few months now. I apologize if it has been asked before but I am about to purchase a Mavic Pro and just wanted to see where is the best place to buy a Mavic Pro with the fastest shipping times. Are you guys going buying them trough Amazon/Best Buy/DJI direct/B&H/any other that I don't know.... if so what would you suggest would be best? Thanks in advance for all the reply!
Keep on flying! [emoji106]

The Mavic is still not consistently in stock in many places, so you'll need to first find a seller who has stock ready to ship. Next, it's best to only buy from an authorized DJI dealer to ensure DJI will honor their warranty (since you're in the US).

If you want to walk into a store and buy a Mavic, here are some places to consider:
If you want to purchase a Mavic and have it shipped, here are some places to consider:

Thanks Msinger read in the forums that you are the resident guru! I actually live in Canada [emoji1063] Vancouver BC but so close to the states that it's actually cheaper to buy in US than Canada even with the strong US $. Am I better off buying in Canada for warranty purposes or is it just as easy form US? I live 5 mins from the US border and cross into us often to pick up packages delivered to my US address.

Am I better off buying in Canada for warranty purposes or is it just as easy form US?
Since you live in Canada, that warranty disclaimer doesn't apply to you. Even though, I'd still recommend you only buy from an authorized DJI dealer.

That's what I did to!
In less than a week I got mine direct from them (Mar. 17-22).
What I was wondering, does it come from Asia?
Coz the shipping travel started from Torrance CA to me (N CA).

Reactions: Kman21
What I was wondering, does it come from Asia?
All Mavics come from China. DJI has other shipping companies throughout the world where they send orders out from though. That's what happened in your case.

I got mine from Newegg DJI official store back in late Feb. They shipped fairly quick (7 days from order to delivery). Mine does't have any problem.
However, I would suggest to get from trusted and authorized dealer since if you have problem at first few weeks, you can return and rebuy. You don't have to deal with long time problem with direct DJI customer service.

I'm in Canada but elected to buy from the US. B&H Photo in NYC (like most American firms) knows something about customer service. Staff was knowledgeable and shipping was prompt and free. Cost was no more than buying from a Canadian dealer, who would likely not have had the Mavic in stock and would charge me for shipping.

buy direct from DJI. Reason? you don't pay any tax! It's all included in their direct pricing. Shipping is really quick.

Reactions: JHSlayer
Both the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Combo are in regular stock here at Advexure. As always, in stock orders placed by 4pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipment and all purchases at Advexure have access to the Advexure Support Team available 7 days a week by live chat, email and phone.

All Mavic accessories are also in stock and they can be found here: Buy Mavic Pro Accessories

We are most happy to serve our fellow MavicPilots members and if we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out at (855) 625-2055.

Buy Mavic Pro at Advexure - DJI's Premiere West Coast Dealer

Safe and happy flying! :cool:
-The Advexure Team

Best buy , 15 day return or exchange no questions asked. Most of them have it in stock now. If not you can get it in 2 days.

I saw a post earlier that Sams Club has it and it comes w 3 yrs insurance for a few more $$$.
The problem is I can't find that post anymore, or maybe I saw that over @ DJI Forum.
Either way, Costco or Sams Club is your best bet....you cannot beat their return policy.

Sorry to jump in the conversation but I just shared with another Future Mavic flyer the Evine shopping option. I don't work or represent them in any way but the 6 payment option really makes it possible to buy comfortably and u can still get the secondary items you'll need like a case or backpack without dropping 1k. This isn't an inexpensive hobby but for a dad with real life responsibilities, this option will keep your wife from relegating you to the sofa....

I'd only buy from a physical store like BB or Apple or Microcenter perhaps. No problem with an instant exchange if in stock if there is a problem. A new unit within an hour most time. No shipping off to DJI or online seller somewhere. Not a knock on the online guys per se, but if you aren't wanting a possible 'send it to DJI' or wait on shipping both ways local is the way to go. Some might cry about taxes but I'd be enjoying my new MP a lot quicker in exchange for that little tax.

Just my thought.

Way late response but yes Evine is definitely in the US and shipping only took about 3 days for it to reach me. Anyway flu safe Mavic men and women!

Reactions: MotherOfDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851