DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to order MA2 replacement parts?

Lt Mao

Reactions
Need to replace front left arm. Cloud CIty Drones seems to be the only one listing MA2 parts and they are backordered right now. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Need to replace front left arm. Cloud CIty Drones seems to be the only one listing MA2 parts and they are backordered right now. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Let me guess...no DJI Care Refresh? But I gotcha...Mavic Air Spare Parts. You'd still have to wait at least a couple weeks though. Good luck!

Thanks. Nope, no Refresh. I'm a DIY'er. Looks like this will be a much cheaper fix vs the cost of Refresh plus the replacement fee.

I was shock when I saw how cheap it was for the entire body. Definitely awesome for spare parts down the road.

You'll probably have to re-solder the motor wires to replace the arm, this is where it gets more complicated

You'll probably have to re-solder the motor wires to replace the arm, this is where it gets more complicated

Yes but easy soldering on the circuit board. Neatly routed and plenty of space between the wires.
ifixit-mavic-ganz-15840_PIC1-600.jpg

On my cheaper previously owned drones, I had the same mentality - DIY the drone instead of paying for insurance (and had no issues when re-soldering etc).

With the MA2 that I've just purchased, I'm not going to risk it, and instead, going to buy DJI Refresh.

Good luck with the DIY - hope all works out!

Reactions: crosswired
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103