DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to purchase drones ?

Bradd1146

Reactions
I’ve been doing a lot of looking around and from what I’ve seen Best Buy or Amazon seems to be decent. Where did you purchase yours ? Thanks

lowest price is Amazon at $849

Reactions: Bradd1146
Is it worth getting the fly more bundle with the extra batteries though ?
Are you going to use everything in the bundle? If so, you'll save money with the bundle. If not, you should save money by buying everything separately.

If you buy from certain authorized dji online stores located in New York, you wont have to pay taxes (outside NY).

If you buy from certain authorized dji online stores located in New York, you wont have to pay taxes (outside NY).
Good point. Amazon is also a great place to buy since there are many authorized DJI dealers selling on there with no tax and free shipping.

FYI, I keep a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavics on Amazon here.

ec09beb2cdde2865c8099f0f10e35ef2.jpg

Just saw this kit as well.

Advexure | Aerial Drone & Film Systems - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer

These folks are authorized dealers with top notch service. I ordered a Crystalsky monitor over the chat line and had it ordered in no time with all the accessories I needed and it was shipped in about an hour.

Thank you @Gerry65 for the kind words. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your Advexure experience with others.

@Bradd1146 and MP forum members – Our team is here to assist if we can be of any help with anything. As a sponsor for the forum we are happy to assist or fellow members and pilots

Most importantly, keep service levels and experience in mind when purchasing DJI product.
  • Advexure stocks some of the largest supply of DJI product in the US.
  • Most importantly, we have many years of experience with a very positive reputation for our commitment to a high level of support
  • All members of the Advexure team are industry experts.
  • Lowest possible DJI pricing and custom bundling and combo deals.
Live chat at Advexure.com, email at [email protected] or give us a call at (424) 317-4450 with any questions. We look forward to working with you.

–The Advexure Team

He definitely is
Brand new in box
He even registered drones with DJI before I left
Flying lessons etc

Great guy
Just not as greedy as most sellers

He orders 10-20 P drones
And 20 Mavics at a time

He makes 50-150 on each one

Like I said

He is truly a great guy who just loves drones and wants as many as possible in the air

We will soon have a Electorate if we keep going

Then we can have clout to make rules we need

Just saying

Good deal. Feel free to post a link to his website to help others out.

This is a little late but Sams Club closed a lot of stores & had MP half price last day. Reg price $999. A few ppl said they got them. Great deal!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11