DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to sell drone

ajbeaty311

Reactions
New to this group and looking to discuss some of the best places to buy/sell used drones. I know there is Ebay and what not but is there anything else where you can get a better deal?

Isn't that for all types of products? Figured it would be better to do it on something that would focus on drones only.

Correct, they sell lots of things. I've bought shoes, video games, LEGOs, etc.

I've had good luck buying & selling there. Wouldn't hurt to try I suppose. They do hit you for 10% though. Buyer pays tax.

There might be a good subreddit for it. I know there are great subs for PC parts, and things like that. You see the very rare drone for sale there too (/r/hardwareswap)

You could also try the classifieds here.

New here too, I'm about to sell my Zoom 2. And nervous as heck! Have you guys found a safe place to do the deal?

New here too, I'm about to sell my Zoom 2. And nervous as heck! Have you guys found a safe place to do the deal?
anytime i buy/sell anything and meet in person i always pick a gas station, fast food, or some grocery store. something public with people around.

anytime i buy/sell anything and meet in person i always pick a gas station, fast food, or some grocery store. something public with people around.
Yeah.... im hoping to find someone interested for my zoom 2. Only flew it like 15 times but where I live..... the regulations makes it almost impossible to fly without crapping my pants with the drone police. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom