DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Platnum deal

BadgerDrone

Reactions
Im looking for the best deal I can find? Someone told me they will prob release a phantom at end of year, not a MP 2..... I dont know about that, i just want to start flying. I saw these... look great! Can I find better?

Attachments

• dji1.PNG
    dji1.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
  • DJI2.PNG
    DJI2.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
I don't sell any of those Mavics. That's just a current list of deals offered by DJI and all authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon.

Can you post links to the deals from your screenshots above?

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Should I wait for the MP2

There is no MP2 on the horizon. What features are you waiting for? What is your mission? Is the MPP adequate for your needs?

There are so many great DJI choices right now at very reasonable prices, you cant go wrong with any of them. If you are having trouble making up your mind which one you want/need/will use, then make a list of features you absolutely need and cant live without, and find a drone with those features.

Reactions: BadgerDrone
can someone tell me whats better for the $?
Both are essentially a Fly More Combo with a bunch of extra accessories, so both prices are good considering that just the Fly More Combo is $1,399. Both kits probably contain accessories you're never going to use. Maybe choose the kit that contains more of what you need. And then buy any other needed extras separately.

Both of those sellers are authorized DJI dealers, so they should both be good companies to buy from.

Both are essentially a Fly More Combo with a bunch of extra accessories, so both prices are good considering that just the Fly More Combo is $1,399. Both kits probably contain accessories you're never going to use. Maybe choose the kit that contains more of what you need. And then buy any other needed extras separately.

Both of those sellers are authorized DJI dealers, so they should both be good companies to buy from.
I seem to see a difference, the wallmart deal has lots of ULTIMAXX stuff but i dont know if thats good aftermarket stuff or bad..... the ULTIMAXX goggles,
ULTIMAXX MAVIC 8331 F LOW NOISE PROPS (4) - Gold x2
ULTIMAXX Mavic Prop Guard - Grey
ULTIMAXX MAVIC PRO RANGE EXTENDER / BOOSTER
ULTIMAXX Mavic Remote Controller Extender for Tablets/Phones

the amazon deals props look different...it just says
Quick Release Folding Propellers (Set of 4)
3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset

so Im not sure if this is apples to apples..?

im gonna try to make it easy...
WALMART
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo Mega Bundle With Aluminum Case + Much More
https://www.walmart.com/ip/DJI-Mavi...4374&wl11=online&wl12=474710663&wl13=&veh=sem

Three Total Batteries / Charging Hub
Mavic Shoulder Bag BUNDLE INCLUDES
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo - Platinum
SanDisk Ultra 64GB Ultra Micro SDXC UHS-I/Class 10 Card up to 80MBs with Adapter - SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA
ULTIMAXX MAVIC LENS HOOD- BLACK
ULTIMAXX High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD Reader/CARD READER
ULTIMAXX Landing Pad For Mavic (50cm/20in)
ULTIMAXX MAVIC CAP / GIMBAL STABILIZER CLR
ULTIMAXX Mavic Landing Gear - Grey
ULTIMAXX MAVIC 8331 F LOW NOISE PROPS (4) - Gold x2
ULTIMAXX Mavic Prop Guard - Grey
ULTIMAXX MAVIC PRO RANGE EXTENDER / BOOSTER
ULTIMAXX Mavic Remote Controller Extender for Tablets/Phones
ULTIMAXX LARGE REMOTE SUNSHADE FOR MAVIC/P3-4/OSMO
ULTIMAXX Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
ULTIMAXX DRONE VEST STRAP
ULTIMAXX VR Goggles
ULTIMAXX 7 PC FILTER KIT FOR MAVIC
ULTIMAXX MAVIC PRO ALUMINUM CASE (BLACK)

AMAZON
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Collapsible Quadcopter EVERYTHING YOU NEED Ultimate Bundle
https://smile.amazon.com/exec/obido...F8&ie=UTF8&m=A36VT43W2I07N0&pldnNewCustomer=1

Additional Accessories Include:
Remote Controller
Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Quadcopter
3 x 8330 Quick Release Folding Propellers for Mavic Drone
Gimbal Clamp
Charger
AC Power Cable for Charger
16GB microSD Card
Micro-USB Cable
RC Cable for Mavic Controller (Lightning)
RC Cable for Mavic Controller (Reverse Micro-USB)
2 x RC Cable Slider

Additional Accessories Include:
2x Intelligent Flight Batteries
Charging Hub
SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSD Card with Adapter
Quick Release Folding Propellers (Set of 4)
3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset
Landing Gear Height Extender Kit Stabilizers
Lens Cap
Lens Hood
Foldable Extender Tablet Stand Holder
Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster
Landing Pad
Remote Controller Sunshade Hood
Water-Resistant Rugged Compact Storage Case
5PC Cleaning Kit
Microfiber Cloth

I dont see tons of difference but, again, im very new....
They both have 8 extra blades but the amazon list looks like the real MPP blades?
I think the ipad holder is the same (but this is important...i will be using my ipad 5th gen 9.7....
both 3 batteries.... important!
VR goggle ARE VERY IMPORTANT so are these the same?

Please help guys....this is a HUGE perchase for me....

Your prob 100% right.....

I though it would be good (price-wise) to go for one of these but The important things to me are...
BATTERIES! for sure......
Id like a car charger
Tablet holder for ipad 5th gem
maybe some kind of sun shield
GOTTA have the BOOSTER (the slip-on copper looking one) IF it really works

(and do I need extra blades?)

The best deal you can get is to skip the Platinum, get the regular MP refurbished for $629 when it goes on sale, get two new batteries for about $150 from Amazon, and you're out half of what these combos cost. You could also buy the DJI goggles and another 3 batteries, a tablet mount and still be around the cost of those combos. Except you have a drone, 6 batteries, DJI goggles, and a tablet mount.

The best deal you can get is to skip the Platinum, get the regular MP refurbished for $629 when it goes on sale, get two new batteries for about $150 from Amazon, and you're out half of what these combos cost. You could also buy the DJI goggles and another 3 batteries, a tablet mount and still be around the cost of those combos. Except you have a drone, 6 batteries, DJI goggles, and a tablet mount.

Quiet is important, and i really like that the plat works way less to run the same, i feel that will help the motor health in the long run.... so if i was dead-set on the plat, what would my next coarse of action be...
BUT if you all thing the plat is way too much for what it is im open to hearing why...?

Quiet is important, and i really like that the plat works way less to run the same, i feel that will help the motor health in the long run.... so if i was dead-set on the plat, what would my next coarse of action be...
BUT if you all thing the plat is way too much for what it is im open to hearing why...?

You can put the props from the platinum on the regular MP and it will be almost, if not just, as quiet. Also, brushless motors are very efficient and last a long time. You will likely have failure of other components before you ever have to worry about motor health.

Basically, you can get two refurbished Mavic Pros for the price of this single bundle. And an extra battery. So, three batteries, two controllers, two drones. For the price of one MP Platinum. Seems a tad silly-expensive to me.

Do they have the same range?
And do they have all the same features? I really need way point

Do they have the same range?
And do they have all the same features? I really need way point
You can compare the specs for all current DJI consumer drones side-by-side here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike