DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best screen setup for Mavic 2 Pro

Striker506th

Reactions
I've been using my phone as a screen, but the brightness and convenience problems is an issue.

I'm interested in the Crystalsky large ultra bright but I'm not sure about the mounting hardware. I've researched the new remote with builtin screen, but prefer the attachable option more.

What's a good or best setup with the Mavic 2 Pro remote? Any suggestions would be helpful, also links to products would be great!

Thanks!

I have tried a few including DJI’s and the Mavmount. I prefer the Polar Pro Flight Deck. None are perfect, but the PP is my favorite.

I have switched to the EPSON googles.....and I wont go back to normal viewing ever again. It took a bit of getting used to....but after a couple of hours flight time they really are the best way to fly. If your doing low light filming or photography I will still use an Ipad if I cant get a good view from the glasses....but Id say I am using these 90% of the time.....simply amazing!!

Just search for Epson Movario BT-300 FPV (2019) Edition on Amazon or BH Photo Video......

Reactions: Striker506th
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000