DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best stable no issues android tablets for mavic?

Dann

Reactions
I want to know which tablet are just working perfect with MP I have 2 samsung both can run well are very laggy also have and s7edge with go4 version 4.0.5 and have to much force close app while flying ...

looking to see what hardware you have in order to buy one

thanks in advice guys[emoji106] [emoji576]

Samsung J7 phone w/ AOS 601 from T Mobile w/ App 405 and FW 400
LG G Pad X 8.0 V521 w/ same AOS/Apps/FW also from T Mobile.

No disconnect so far and always using the full size USB connection from RC.
I used this 2 setup exclusively in my recent travel in 2 islands in HI (airplane mode....no issue).

Reactions: Dann
ohh I have not seen anybody talking about the asus but the specs that the tablet have is very very good

ohh I have not seen anybody talking about the asus but the specs that the tablet have is very very good
Please keep in mind that when referring to issues...the 2nd half of the equation is how many are in use.
Example: 1,000 iPad mini users and 100 have reported issues which mean that 90% have proven to be reliable
20 ASUS (or other) users 10 have reported issues = 50% reliability

With that said, all you're going to hear/read about is the device (i.e.tablet/phone) that has the largest amount of users. When in actuality in may be the most reliable device.

Last edited:
Nvidia Shield K1 is IMO the best choice. Works perfectly with DJI GO 4 and Litchi. Unlike the apple devices (non-cellular) , it has GPS and a microSD card slot that will accept up to a 256GB card.

Reactions: JeffM46 and Dann
Nvidia Shield K1 is IMO the best choice. Works perfectly with DJI GO 4 and Litchi. Unlike the apple devices (non-cellular) , it has GPS and a microSD card slot that will accept up to a 256GB card.
I second this choice as mine has been fine even with Glyphs.

that 2 I have been in my mind around a time ago specially the nvidia k1

Samsung J7 phone w/ AOS 601 from T Mobile w/ App 405 and FW 400
LG G Pad X 8.0 V521 w/ same AOS/Apps/FW also from T Mobile.

No disconnect so far and always using the full size USB connection from RC.
I used this 2 setup exclusively in my recent travel in 2 islands in HI (airplane mode....no issue).
Hey man, are still using your j7? If so have you had any problem installing 4.100 firmware??

I' m currently having that issue.

Thanks.

Your best bet is to PM the original poster. It's possible they'll see this but since it hasn't been active for a few months a PM is more reliable.

Reactions: JBrand
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada