DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best upgraded backpack for Mavic Pro and accessories?

easyheimer

Reactions
I'm looking for an upgraded backpack for my Mavic Pro that will fit all my accessories, including everything that comes with the Fly More Combo. It would be nice to be able to carry around extra batteries and such with plenty of room to spare for other things. Thought I'd come on here to see what you guys use / recommend. I was looking at the Lowepro Droneguard BP 250 but it seems a little pricey. Are there any similar alternatives that are a little easier on the wallet?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
You got what you pay for, it’s simple as that. I have a Lowepro aw 400 II and I’m really satisfied with that. Not the cheapest but nearly the best if you ask me. Since this picture I have put in the goggles RE and take out some other stuff not needed every flight.

Attachments

• DD6073EF-65A6-48E9-8CBE-15AE165383A5.jpeg
    DD6073EF-65A6-48E9-8CBE-15AE165383A5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • 1DDEA60E-08FA-49E5-99B3-721FD6860FE5.jpeg
    1DDEA60E-08FA-49E5-99B3-721FD6860FE5.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 79
  • C83E6E03-CDDC-482F-9D36-C1A908C6A39D.jpeg
    C83E6E03-CDDC-482F-9D36-C1A908C6A39D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 76
I mean, I get it. Certainly you get what you pay for but there are some hidden gems sometimes that people find. Didn’t know if someone had one of those they knew of.

The 400 seems a little large but Google Shopping has it for $79.99 on sale. The 250 seems more my size but I’ll check out some reviews on YouTube.

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
I'm looking for an upgraded backpack for my Mavic Pro that will fit all my accessories, including everything that comes with the Fly More Combo. It would be nice to be able to carry around extra batteries and such with plenty of room to spare for other things. Thought I'd come on here to see what you guys use / recommend. I was looking at the Lowepro Droneguard BP 250 but it seems a little pricey. Are there any similar alternatives that are a little easier on the wallet?

Thanks in advance!
Oh man! I love my Lowepro Dronegard BP 250. It's worth every penny. I used it to do extensive traveling, hiking to remote locations, etc. It holds all 5 of my batteries, my RC with the pad mount attached, my 7 inch whip antennas, my iPad mini, and all the other stuff. It also cradles and protects my MPP very well.

There one I have that is new from WANDRD that has a foldable compartment in the bottom that holds my MP2 plus the remaining space holds batteries, Smart controller, drinks, etc. All weather design. Very nice.

So after posting here and reading / watching reviews, I pulled the trigger on the Lowepro Droneguard BP 250. It looks like an all purpose backpack and will fit the drone perfectly with all the accessories from the fly more combo. Should get it in on Wednesday or next week.
For anyone that has this backpack, can you please send me pictures of how you have everything set up?

Thank you!

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
So after posting here and reading / watching reviews, I pulled the trigger on the Lowepro Droneguard BP 250. It looks like an all purpose backpack and will fit the drone perfectly with all the accessories from the fly more combo. Should get it in on Wednesday or next week.
For anyone that has this backpack, can you please send me pictures of how you have everything set up?

Thank you!
Good decision. Here is how I do it. My objective is to house my RC with an iPad mount and antenna mod, mostly intact; less assembly in the field. That's where the Lowepro comes in handy.

I do not carry my charging devices in the pack since I used it primarily for remote locations. My chargers are placed in the small DJI case kept at home base. However, you could put charging devices in the area where I place my whip antennas.

IMG_7098.jpgIMG_7396.JPGIMG_7397.JPGIMG_7398.JPGIMG_7399.JPGIMG_7401.JPGIMG_7402.JPG

Reactions: easyheimer
Good decision. Here is how I do it. My objective is to house my RC with an iPad mount and antenna mod, mostly intact; less assembly in the field. That's where the Lowepro comes in handy.

I do not carry my charging devices in the pack since I used it primarily for remote locations. My chargers are placed in the small DJI case kept at home base. However, you could put charging devices in the area where I place my whip antennas.

View attachment 88195View attachment 88196View attachment 88197View attachment 88198View attachment 88199View attachment 88200View attachment 88201
Thank you. I appreciate the help!

I just use hard-shell pencil case type and put them in regular comfortable to carry backpack. Downside is loosing time to unpack drone, controller and batteries from three different cases. Upside is that you can sort content of backpack quite well and better protection with hard shell

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS