DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best way to cancel RTH?

davedrone 178

Reactions
I had my Air 2s landing at it's home point but the drone was off a little and battery was at about 12%.
I had to cancel RTH to adjust the drone because it was landing near trees. I don't remember if I hit the
"pause" but I hit the RTH "cancel" icon on the APP to freeze the drone and nothing happened.
(I tapped it numerous times). Had to use the sticks at the last second to avoid the trees. Did I do something
wrong and would pressing the pause button on the controller been the correct action?

I had my Air 2s landing at it's home point but the drone was off a little and battery was at about 12%.
I had to cancel RTH to adjust the drone because it was landing near trees. I don't remember if I hit the
"pause" but I hit the RTH "cancel" icon on the APP to freeze the drone and nothing happened.
(I tapped it numerous times). Had to use the sticks at the last second to avoid the trees. Did I do something
wrong and would pressing the pause button on the controller been the correct action?
On Page 9 of the manual, it says, " Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button Press once to make the aircraft brake and
hover in place (only when GNSS or Vision Systems are available). Press and hold the button to initiate RTH. The aircraft returns to the last recorded Home Point. Press again to cancel RTH."

Hope this helps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada