DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best way to transmit to 2nd screen?

Dakrisht

Reactions
What is the best way to transmit live video to. 2nd display?

I do have an extra controller and am familiar with connecting two (2) controllers to one Mavic but in this case, I’d like to simply transmit live video to a dumb displays for a person nearby to watch.

Is this do-able? Thanks!

What is the best way to transmit live video to. 2nd display?

I do have an extra controller and am familiar with connecting two (2) controllers to one Mavic but in this case, I’d like to simply transmit live video to a dumb displays for a person nearby to watch.

Is this do-able? Thanks!
I wonder if the search function would be of any use?

The Smart Controller gives you that option with its HDMI output.
Other than that all solutions will be app based, e.g. Screen Stream for Android. Not ideal but it works. You'll have some delays.

As Maxham mentioned you can use the Smart Controller with the HDMI. In this photo I am using a 6 inch HDMI cable connected to the Feelworld FW279 monitor. The monitor also comes with a 4 foot cable, or you can add a longer cable if needed.

1570289007356.jpeg

Reactions: Dakrisht
With a controller/ ipad (or iphone), I 'Mirrored' it to the Win Laptop using Reflector 3 on the laptop. It's not rock solid but it works. There may be better Win Mirrors out there for the Laptop. Mirroring to a Mac or Apple TV would likely be solid. You need a common wifi hub, which is how they find each other. But you don't need internet access so I just haul around an old Linksys wifi router, They usually only need 12v so you can plug it into the lighter if you need.

Reactions: Jwatts2344
Which bracket mount are you using here? Looks clean and elegant.

You can find them here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa