DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best way to view video and photos

njsarge

Reactions
I am currently flying my mavic air and viewing the pictures in the dji go app. I cache the video and photos on my iPad because I can share them with my phone easily. Is there another method with the sd card on my pc with editing software?

I am currently flying my mavic air and viewing the pictures in the dji go app. I cache the video and photos on my iPad because I can share them with my phone easily. Is there another method with the sd card on my pc with editing software?
I use a usb c cable to import to photo gallery, and delete on import. Its my nightly post-flight ritual. I don't mess with the card, just use usb to transfer. It may be slower but its more convenient and fast enough.

From there, if I do edit the videos, Ill use Davinci Resolve (free) to edit the video. I try not to keep the video after uploading to YouTube, and if I dont, I try to just delete the videos unless they're really special...

I use a usb c cable to import to photo gallery, and delete on import. Its my nightly post-flight ritual. I don't mess with the card, just use usb to transfer. It may be slower but its more convenient and fast enough.

From there, if I do edit the videos, Ill use Davinci Resolve (free) to edit the video. I try not to keep the video after uploading to YouTube, and if I dont, I try to just delete the videos unless they're really special...

I tried some spherical panoramas and some asteroid shots but they didn’t show up in the dji app. The images for the panorama were in the folder but not stitched.

I'm still a little new, but they should all show up in the app. There is a setting to keep the unstitched pictures, but if that isn't enabled it should delete those after it combines the pics. Maybe you interrupted those before it processed things?

I'm still a little new, but they should all show up in the app. There is a setting to keep the unstitched pictures, but if that isn't enabled it should delete those after it combines the pics. Maybe you interrupted those before it processed things?

Would say you're correct didn't complete for some reason.
I had a similar experience during an Asteroid battery low warning started to sound off ...MA completed the pana shooting then returned but the pana section wasn't stitched.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy