DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best workflow to get photos/videos from Crystalsky/Mavic

hcn

Reactions
Hi All,

I just got my Crystalsky monitor and love it. Using it in combination with the Mavic Pro Platinum.
Was wondering what the best workflow was to get the full-resolution photos/videos on my computer to edit.

-Noticed that in the Album section of the "Go" App on CS, it already shows the pictures and videos - but assume these aren't the full resolution?

What's the best way to get the full-resolution versions? Is there a better way than taking out the SD card from the drone and plugging it into the computer? (I guess I'm a bit confused given CS has internal storage and options for extra SD cards... )

Thanks,
Chris

Reactions: dannyw777
Hi All,

I just got my Crystalsky monitor and love it. Using it in combination with the Mavic Pro Platinum.
Was wondering what the best workflow was to get the full-resolution photos/videos on my computer to edit.

-Noticed that in the Album section of the "Go" App on CS, it already shows the pictures and videos - but assume these aren't the full resolution?

What's the best way to get the full-resolution versions? Is there a better way than taking out the SD card from the drone and plugging it into the computer? (I guess I'm a bit confused given CS has internal storage and options for extra SD cards... )

Thanks,
Chris

The fastest way is to take the sd card out of the Mavic and copy the files to you PC.

Reactions: hcn and dannyw777
Great question , I also would like to know how to access the DJI editing ( I like their workflow and music and links to forward the video ) but seems it works just on the devices and not the desktop PC or Mac. Is there a way to access their software and use on a regular bases without the running of the remote , CS & Mavic while downloading, in order to access DJI post editing?

I would love some feedback as well, again thanks for asking the question!

Reactions: jerryflah and hcn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929