DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big decision today

Dave A

Reactions
So I just sold my Spark that I had for 4 weeks. My plan the last few days was to buy a Mavic Air but after more consideration I think I will order a MPP today instead. My main reason is I want to stay away from another drone the uses wifi to communicate between RC and AC. Of course the other features of the MPP are important too. I have a Crystalsky so hopefully all goes well with the updating and pairing of all 3 parts.

I'm a cautious flyer that usually stays in LOS so hopefully I'm not tempted to much with the more stable connection of ocusynk to fly too far.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
You've made a decision and stated your reasons why. And you've stated you will be careful with the new MPP and occucync allowing stable distant flying. What is your question/concern?

I was just a little concerned I'm making the right decision, but I guess I'm the only one who can answer that.
Anyways I just placed the order for the MPP so all is good. I'm sure there will be many questions forthcoming.

Ok Cool, I am about to pull the trigger myself. Did you get a bundle or just the drone...can you share the link to the one you ordered?

Good choice. Having gone from spark to pro myself I can confirm you’ll love the pro. It’s a big step up and you won’t miss the Wi-fi connectivity.

I myself was in the same position and ordered and Air during the keynote. I've recently returned it for a MPP. It was an amazing drone - especially size & imagine quality of the camera but the Wifi in CE killed it. If you're in FCC I'm sure it's still an amazing bit of kit, but I'm sure you'll be happy with the MPP.

Yup im in fcc and mavic air kills my spark on signal reliability and distance. Easily consistently average 12 to 13,000 feet ....getting rid of my second mavic Pro too, because the mavic air's camera is that good!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242