DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big New Announcement !!!!! Update !! Slimmer controller spotted maybe phantom 5 ?????

I Told you guys/gals about the mavic air, 3 different colors, I have one more thing a big surprise [emoji23]. If i get 10 like i will give the spoil away.

If you do know something, please leave us Mavic Pro 2 Believers this last straw. Do not destroy our very last hopes in a successor worthy of the name “Mavic”.
Just don’t spoil.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I Told you guys/gals about the mavic air

No you didn’t:

41145de1a11478f20073ad802fd54197.jpg

Sigh. It must be some sort of social-conditioning from social media, that some people need ‘likes’ to feel important or they matter.
If you create a new thread, post something that is of no real value to others, and seek ‘likes’ for it, I think you need to seek help.
Should be less than 24 hrs before actual reveal from DJI.

How about this? Whether you like this or not.....

....there will be a surprise tomorrow at 10am EST.

@dirkclod -- is there any chance we can put all of these announcement anticipation threads together - in the way that you guys have done with Instagram posts? It's only going to get worse tomorrow, and subsequent days.

MavicPilots feels really kinda useless right now -- it's choked with speculation and will be overwhelmed tomorrow

@dirkclod -- is there any chance we can put all of these announcement anticipation threads together - in the way that you guys have done with Instagram posts? It's only going to get worse tomorrow, and subsequent days.

MavicPilots feels really kinda useless right now -- it's choked with speculation and will be overwhelmed tomorrow
And frankly, @dirkclod, you could remove this thread entirely ~you know, clean up the trolls...

Just click the Report button for a thread that would be more appropriately in a different forum and they'll review it.

Just click the Report button for a thread that would be more appropriately in a different forum and they'll review it.
I know how to report just fine. But I'm not gonna go through every thread and do it. We need a global cleanup...and @dirkclod is swift on that stuff

Ok guys we have several of these threads going and trying to place them all in Mavic Air section till tomorrow
When at that time we will dispose or whatever Admin wants to do . You can bet many threads will be started tomorrow .
Now to all that have flagged me thanks and feel free to do it anytime but sorry I was not on at the time and
now just got on . Fellow gotta fly :)

Sigh. It must be some sort of social-conditioning from social media, that some people need ‘likes’ to feel important or they matter.
If you create a new thread, post something that is of no real value to others, and seek ‘likes’ for it, I think you need to seek help.
Should be less than 24 hrs before actual reveal from DJI.

Yeah, the anticipation is growing....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54