DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Binding a new Mini 2 to the remote

Photo guy

Reactions
I want to bind my new Mini 2 to the existing remote, and get a message from the controller saying "remove this device (the old drone) from account"

What happens after that? Stupid question, I know.......but I don't want anything going wrong with binding the new drone.......do things continue as if I'm binding for the first time?

Forgive me.........I just don't want anything going wrong.

I think that helps. The old drone was sent in for repair/replacement and they sent the new one. I'll just delete the old one, and start binding the new one. Thanks.

I think that helps. The old drone was sent in for repair/replacement and they sent the new one. I'll just delete the old one, and start binding the new one. Thanks.
Let's see if Suren or anyone else chimes in to confirm or refute my post first.

Reactions: Photo guy
Basically when you bind an existing RC to a new AC, it will ask to confirm binding and remove from old device, you just need to confirm yes. I do this all the time when changing my RC Pro between my Mavic 3 and when using the Mini 3 RC with the Mavic 3. Also because you are using the same account there will no need to remove it from device management.

Last edited:
Reactions: Photo guy
Basically when you bind an existing RC to a new AC, it will ask to confirm binding and remove from old device, you just need to confirm yes. I do this all the time when changing my RC Pro between my Mavic 3 and when using the Mini 3 RC with the Mavic 3. Also because you are using the same account there will no need to remove it from device management.
Thanks.

Reactions: Suren
I just got the new drone bound to the remote control, and had a brief test flight in my living room with my wife ready with a broom to knock it down if it got away from me.........silly girl. I will need a couple hours to get used to the joystick movements again though. Amazing what you forget in three weeks (esp. at 73)

I just got the new drone bound to the remote control, and had a brief test flight in my living room with my wife ready with a broom to knock it down if it got away from me.........silly girl. I will need a couple hours to get used to the joystick movements again though. Amazing what you forget in three weeks (esp. at 73)
Nice to hear you are up and flying again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98