DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Friday, Best Buy, what’s the deal?

Skyflyer129

Reactions
Hello folks, I went by my local Bedt Buy today and I asked the customer service representative would Best Buy price match the deals that Dji are doing on their drones(especially the Mavic 2pro with smart controller). I was told that they don’t do holiday price matching. So my question to this fine outstanding group is...Buy direct from DJI or another online retailer(which one would you suggest)?

Reactions: Kb8mcz
from DJI you get free shipping and 1% cash back to use towards your next purchase. me I bought my MP2 SRC combo from them in Late Jan this year for $1,895.85 and got back $18.85 that i saved and used later when i bought another item from them

from DJI you get free shipping and 1% cash back to use towards your next purchase. me I bought my MP2 SRC combo from them in Late Jan this year for $1,895.85 and got back $18.85 that i saved and used later when i bought another item from them
Thanks TruGreen, were there any other charges?(tax, customs, etc?)

Dji sets the selling price so if there’s a promo on dji site same deal will be available for or any other big box store
The m2p will be $1379
Stay tuned for DDS epic Black Friday sale for an additional $100 off for forum members

at the time i got mine Sales tax was included in the price. now you pay more due to that. so it will depend on your area in the US im sure. by me its almost 9%... gotta love SoCal
I’m in SoCal also, so we are in the same tax boat :(

Dji sets the selling price so if there’s a promo on dji site same deal will be available for or any other big box store
The m2p will be $1379
Stay tuned for DDS epic Black Friday sale for an additional $100 off for forum members
Well thanks for the reply ?

Reactions: DDS
Also although we are located in New Jersey last I checked Fedex delivers to all of the golden state not just LA. So stay tuned to our forum only specials
More details to follow

Reactions: wheresbobby
I was told that they don’t do holiday price matching
If they don't match DJI's prices (which most authorized DJI dealers do during sales), they will match prices for Mavics that are sold and shipped by Amazon.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Hello folks, I went by my local Bedt Buy today and I asked the customer service representative would Best Buy price match the deals that Dji are doing on their drones(especially the Mavic 2pro with smart controller). I was told that they don’t do holiday price matching. So my question to this fine outstanding group is...Buy direct from DJI or another online retailer(which one would you suggest)?
Interesting that they won't price match. As an authorized DJI dealer, we're tied to DJI pricing, so we will definitely be following suit with the black Friday specials. (which are starting Sunday, November 24th, if I am correct).
We offer free shipping with every $150+ order within the United States, and would love to have your business. Here's a link to our site: Florida Drone Supply

Theres a box to signup for our e-mail blasts if you'd like first notice when Black Friday pricing goes live!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyflyer129
Priority shipping: do you mean USPS priority shipping? I had to pay $8 extra for my MM combo for that to be expressly specified. "regular shipping" didn't list carrier or estimated shipping days and didn't want to chance it going UPS or parcel post.

Priority shipping: do you mean USPS priority shipping? I had to pay $8 extra for my MM combo for that to be expressly specified. "regular shipping" didn't list carrier or estimated shipping days and didn't want to chance it going UPS or parcel post.
Dan, we misspoke. Our free shipping option is whichever carrier is cheapest when you spend at least $150 with us. We offer the option to upgrade to priority mail, or an even faster option for a fee. Our apologies for the confusing wording, we went back and edited the post for clarification.

DJI drone service is awesome. I use them, or Best Buy for points. So, my guess is that the Best Buy rep had no idea... But, I’m also guessing from the fact they are a DJI dealer the Black Friday sales will go into effect on that day. I keep getting wind of a special. Just not sure what they are.
Or, Just use DDS.... Djidroneservice! He has killer specials, active member in the forums! Also offers deals when DJI units are not on sale.
Best of luck! Happy holidays.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61