DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Screen on Camera with Mavic Pro

Finneus

Reactions
Did anyone figure this out? I was hired to do a real estate video and flown out to Europe and all I get is a BLACK screen when I try to connect to the Mavic Pro. I can move the gimble through my phone, I can even take pictures and record (the picture and video turn out black as well like the screen). I have tried my friend's phone. I have reinstalled and installed the App. I have switched SD cards. I have tried everything and all I get is a Black screen. PLEASE HELP!

Did anyone figure this out? I was hired to do a real estate video and flown out to Europe and all I get is a BLACK screen when I try to connect to the Mavic Pro. I can move the gimble through my phone, I can even take pictures and record (the picture and video turn out black as well like the screen). I have tried my friend's phone. I have reinstalled and installed the App. I have switched SD cards. I have tried everything and all I get is a Black screen. PLEASE HELP!

I think someone had the same problem & it turned out to be their camera settings.

Thanks for answering. Can you spell out what you mean? My camera settings? Like within the DJI App? What should they be?

Thanks for answering. Can you spell out what you mean? My camera settings? Like within the DJI App? What should they be?[/

If you don't know a lot about the camera then you could use the DJI assistant to return the drone to the factory setting. Are you doing auto focus or manual? If I wasn't using auto then I'd switch to that & take some pictures & see if they download.

Did you by chance ever get this resolved? I’m experiencing the same issue. Thank you I’m advance.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots