DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Screen on Mavic Pro HELP!!

xLobo_

Reactions
Hi members!

Since I got my drone I haven't seen any live feed on my screen, all is BLACK!. The app has the latest update, tried using my Iphone 8 and android phone without any success. I've already reset the camera settings and change the cables. Have tried everything and don't know what to do! Please any advise? Seen different post of other people with the same problem. Thanks!

Attachments

• 31288098_10204251785090034_1798277479413055488_n.jpg
    31288098_10204251785090034_1798277479413055488_n.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: MajicDan
Does the picture get any lighter if you scroll the wheel on the top, right of the remote controller to the right? Switching the camera to auto mode (see below) should automatically fix that issue too.

DJI-GO-Camera-Settings-Auto.jpg

Does the picture get any lighter if you scroll the wheel on the top, right of the remote controller to the right? Switching the camera to auto mode (see below) should automatically fix that issue too.

View attachment 36495

Hi, thanks for your fast response.

Yes already tried that, have put it in both ways manual and auto with the same results.

Please post another screenshot after you switch the camera to auto.

Also try your exposure wheel.. your exposure could be turned down.. that’s happened to me a few times

Reactions: dbyantis
Also try your exposure wheel.. your exposure could be turned down.. that’s happened to me a few times

+ 1 , go into camera settings and change your exposure compensation from -2.0ev to 0ev

I have the same problem after change the flat cable of the gimbal. Now the gimbal it's work but my screen is black.
if I try to switch from video to photos the camera disconnects.

Hi members!

Since I got my drone I haven't seen any live feed on my screen, all is BLACK!. The app has the latest update, tried using my Iphone 8 and android phone without any success. I've already reset the camera settings and change the cables. Have tried everything and don't know what to do! Please any advise? Seen different post of other people with the same problem. Thanks!

Did you by chance ever get this resolved? I’m experiencing the same issue. Thank you I’m advance.

Just had the same problem with Mavic 2. Reloaded the app, tried different cords, rebooted devices, the list goes on. BUT when I took it outside, away from the confines of a small room, fired everything back up, no more black screen.

I have the same problem after change the flat cable of the gimbal. Now the gimbal it's work but my screen is black.
if I try to switch from video to photos the camera disconnects.
Im in the same situation, fix the ribbon and puf... no image at all, maybe the camera is broken, but is weird, the camera has not even a scratch

change the video cable : PTZ Gimbal Camera Video Signal Line Transmission Cable for DJI MAVIC Pro Drone 614070082844 | eBay

happened to me, and fixed the image without problems. PD: if you have problems with the servos, change the servo cables as well: Flexible Gimbal Camera Flat PCB Ribbon Flex Cable Layer For DJI Mavic Pro Drone 6430737313663 | eBay

Cheers!

D.R.
Thanks for the reply mate.
I've changed the ribbon already, but read somewhere that if I have no vídeo response, my gimbal won't work at all.
I'm waiting for my ptz to arrive today, hopefully I'll fix it.

Thanks for the reply mate.
I've changed the ribbon already, but read somewhere that if I have no vídeo response, my gimbal won't work at all.
I'm waiting for my ptz to arrive today, hopefully I'll fix it.
I was missing a pin on my video cable. No video, but the camera gyro was still reading. Tried to calibrate, but something was still not right, so I replaced the whole gimbal/video/ribbon/lens and everything working now. All depends on which pins aren't working.

Mavic 2 works fine on my smartphone android.
Got BLACK SCREEN in a 7 inch new lenovo m7 tablet latest model.
I read that downgrading dji go 4 will solve the oroblem.
I don't know if this is possible and if it is a "good" solution.

Mavic 2 works fine on my smartphone android.
Got BLACK SCREEN in a 7 inch new lenovo m7 tablet latest model.
I read that downgrading dji go 4 will solve the oroblem.
I don't know if this is possible and if it is a "good" solution.
Not that difficult to find out...just go to apkpure and it has several versions that you can try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest